HOW TO JOIN?
Download & Fill up all necessary information
• A one-time membership fee of Two Hundred Pesos (P200) shall be paid upon submission of the application for membership. This membership fee is not included in the calculation of member’s Equity Value.
• Member should be not more than sixty five (65) years old, dependents of primary member should be at least 18 years old.
• An application for membership in GEMBA must be filed in the prescribed form. Any willful misstatement or omission in the application that renders a person eligible for membership when his/her would otherwise be ineligible shall be sufficient cause for the cancellation of one’s membership in GEMBA. The Accumulated Equity Value shall be paid in full less unpaid fees & charges.
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
• Three recent 1×1 I.D photo
• Photo copy of Two (2) Valid Government – issued IDs
• Certified true copy of Latest Payslip
• Certification of no Pending Administrative Case
• Certified true copy of Service Record
• Certification from personnel officer stating the following:
• Has not filed any application for leave of absence
• Early Retirement